Mega one-day courses are organized in the main meditation hall of the Global Vipassana Pagoda. Pujya Goenkaji would be present during these one-day courses -his health permitting. Please note that One-day Vipassana courses are only for those who have completed a ten-day Vipassana course.
To register online for the next 1 Day Mega course, please visit the following page and click on the next course date.
- Click here to SIT One Day Mega Course
- Click here to give SEVA for One Day Mega Course
- Regular One Day courses at Global Vipassana Pagoda
1. The One Day Mega Vipassana Meditation Course is only for old students who have successfully completed atleast one 10-Day course with S.N. Goenkaji and his teachers in tradition of Sayagyi U Ba Khin.
2. There is no facility available for overnight stay of one-day course students at the Global Pagoda. This applies to those coming from out of Mumbai too. A cloak room service will be available on the day of the course for temporary storage of any baggage.
3. Children are not permitted inside the Global Vipassana Pagoda. Meditators are specifically requested not to bring their children to 1-Day Mega Courses. This even applies to children who may have attended children's Anapana courses.
4. All meditators are required to get a photo identity card such as driving licence, voter ID card or passport. This is mandatory for security check by the police at the pagoda site.
5. Meditators are requested to bring your own water bottles, which can refilled at the Pagoda. They should switch off their mobile phones and observe noble silence during the course.
6. It is also requested that you bring a small cloth to put on top of your cushion. This will help you in locating your own cushion after a break.
Advance Registration for these one-day courses is compulsory. Your advance registration helps us in making adequate arrangements for those attending the course. Hence we request you to register yourself by any of the following methods. Even if you wish to give Dhamma seva at this course, please do register yourself. In case you are unable to attend the course, please do send a cancellation email or call and inform.
You can register by using one of the following methods:
a) By calling on any of these phone lines - (10.00 am to 6.00 pm from Monday to Sunday.)
02233747501 - ext No 9
b) By visiting the Global VIpassana Pagoda website and making an online registration : http://oneday.globalpagoda.org
c) By sending an Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Regular One Day courses - held every Sunday
The Regular One Day Vipassana Meditation Course is only for old students who have successfully completed atleast one 10-Day course with S.N. Goenkaji and his teachers in tradition of Sayagyi U Ba Khin. One-day courses are conducted every Sunday from 11 am to 4 pm in the Main dome of Global Vipassana Pagoda. Registration is done on the spot at the Gate No. 5 of Global Vipassana Pagoda.